Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Formal Introduction

This is my new blog. Again.


I've had so many attempts in writing blogs which contained a variety of content way back. I won't dwell into recalling what those were about because they're pretty much into a hardcore extraction and catharsis of emotions that I've felt towards objects, places, issues, art, and people- and that'd be a lot to tackle. Those were oftentimes unnecessary blurbs of my younger days, and there was a stoppage of my writing stint because I had to deal with trivialities that prevented me to find time to write.


There were several changes and activities that happened since I wrote last, and I believe I need to have this side of me to resurface. I microblog regularly though, yet being always the one to reckon the factor of time, it would be just to express what I desire sharing without the hassle of being limited to a number of characters. What's more, viewers find some of my posts and status updates on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook to be sort of hanging. I could be so abstract and unpredictable, yah? So there.


In this new site, I also intend to not just use English as a medium. This may mean total rocking and rolling combo of just the sincerest ideas that have entered my mind expressed in the common tongue of my generation. Don't get discombobulated, though. 


This appears to be another one of those classic first entries. I hope it stays alive in the months to come. 


O ayan, duguan na ang ilong mo, noh? Kaya nga ininsert ko yung picture ko'ng bumabaril para ma-distract ka saglit. Itigil na muna ang pagka-pormal. Basta, in short, parang social networking wall slash trip page ko lang 'to pero mas mahaba, mas kwela, mas weird, mas happy, mas malaman, at wala nga lang tao. Hindi ko nilagyan at wala rin akong balak lagyan 'to ng mga pa- cute na stars, glitters, at kung anu- ano pang kumikinang at kumukutikutitap kasi dapat, meynteyn lang. Simple. Diretsahan. Totoo. Tayo na't mag- have fun!

Rakenrol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment