Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Image # 02: Running In The Metro

I miss running along the streets of Manila. 


The photo below was taken during the last run I've joined before I flew back to Singapore. It was the second edition of the Takbo.ph Runfest which was held last 24th of July 2011. I should say that it was a hot morning that had me and a friend wildly ransacking the amazing tent of Mercato Centrale after my Pinas farewell run. We practically got so caught up with so much comfort food and desserts, leaving us happily bloated afterwards!


It was also during this race that I first wore my green Adidas Climacool running shoes. My first pair of Nike Lunaracer was actually devoured by my grandmother's cats. Woohoo! :D


This is my Happy Image #02. Yey!



No comments:

Post a Comment